In order to keep our patients, their families, and our community safe, we have updated our pandemic safety measures.
1. We are offering curbside appointments for all services. All communication regarding the exam, estimates, and diagnostic results will take place over the phone.
2. Upon arrival please remain in your vehicle and call (201) 435-6424 or text (201) 552-4985 to check-in. At this time, our staff will obtain your information, including your name, address, phone number, and email. Our staff will also obtain your pet’s information, along with their medical history.
3. We ask you to wear a mask when interacting with our team, our team will continue to wear a mask for everyone’s safety.
4. Our team will call you and meet you at the door to bring your pet in for evaluation when the veterinarian is available. A staff member will come out to take your pet to the treatment area in the facility for evaluation while you remain in your car. If you have a dog, we will place our own leash on your dog to escort them to the treatment area.
5. The veterinarian will perform a full exam, then will call you on the number you provided to discuss any concerns you may have, diagnostics, treatments, estimates, medications, and any other information involved.
6. After approved treatments are completed, a staff member will return your pet directly to your vehicle and collect a method of payment for the services provided.
7. Food and prescription pick-up will continue to be handled curbside during our normal hours of operation.
As always, the health and safety of our clients and our team is a top priority. Until we’re able to fully return to normal operations, we also ask that you continue to follow all our recommended safety guidelines.
Please reach out to us if you have any questions (201) 435-6424.
“From the vet tech to Dr. Danaher-Hodges, we are so glad that we found these guys.”- Leah
“The staff is friendly and accommodating and my experience has been wonderful.”- Carell C.
“Dr. Buchholz was super knowledgeable, personable, and not the least bit pushy.”- Jessica M.